Dealing with Cheats

My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend, Binta's number and saved her own number as Binta.
You see, someone had told my wife about Binta, my girlfriend, but I didn't know.
I then got an SMS from Binta asking for mobile money N50,000.
I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed N50,000 for an emergency. I told her that my brother was sick and needed the money urgently.

8 Ways to Repair Your Relationship After Cheating

My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.
She did not acknowledge receipt of the money.
When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Binta had received the money.
I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, "Call me now."
I got out of the house to make the call.
You can imagine my horror face when i heard my wife's voice instead of Binta's!!!
It's been three hours and I'm still standing outside.
I don't know how to get back into my own house!!

Comments

Popular Posts